/free me
A gal known as Marni who neva give up on tings & always insist to hv her own ways.Dats SIMPLY ME!!!

/them

nInY
Sharanikhamis
STgeng
Sepet

/secrets


x

skin by heroine
24.6.06
I wana Fat Babe

Its finally sat..My schedule has been quite relaxed dis week bt i was dwn wif flu & fever last few daes.

Dis morning while i was bathing, suddenly i heard a loud crack fr my spine.I could not moved & shouted for my mum for help.It was so painful dat i cld not even moved now.Nie pon nga duduk bt in pain.

I tot of goin back to hosp to chek & have it XRAY bt i dun tink its fractured otherwise i cant even move or walk by nw.Guess i m still stuck in the toilet by nw if dat happens.I did not fall or carry anytink heavy recently.I was just washing my hair under the tap wen i suddenly hear a "crack" & it was so painful dat my mum had to cum in the toilet & help me.

Neway ma sys show me a stupid & hilarious video clip aka Backstreet Boys hshaha

To all ma fwenz who wana lose weight & goin thru a crash diet now,watch dis videoclip.Dun force urslf to starve juz to remain slim..
Juz b urslf & luv for being who u r..Enjoy this clip :p

clik to dis url : I Want A Fat Babe Funny Flash