/free me
A gal known as Marni who neva give up on tings & always insist to hv her own ways.Dats SIMPLY ME!!!

/them

nInY
Sharanikhamis
STgeng
Sepet

/secrets


x

skin by heroine
12.3.06
i missed him.........

Finally im able to sit dwn & hv a space & tyme of ma own.My schedule has been very2 hectic & i find myself very2 shag & tired running ard & juggling bet ma full tyme job @ MDIS,skolin & ma part job @ HSBC

Alhamdulilah im a confirm staff nw @ MDIS,gaji naik 50ketul jer bt syukur lar rather den notink & Imran(ma part tyme job boss) has also increase ma hourly rate salary aft 2mths werkin wif him.

I've started to plan for ma future & current savings.I've a goal dis year & i find myself reaching ma peak recently.Tks fwenz who has suppt me all dis while.

Yest i finished werk @ 6pm(which is ma last appt wif Lyn).I werk fr 11am wif no breks & finally able to hv a quik bite at 6pm pat uma Linda.
I've made up wif Lyn recently & forgive her for wat she has done to me.
Its all in e past..No point harping & bearing grudges.We r childhood fwenz & wat i can do nw is to forgive & forget & b more tactful & cautious nw.

Yest aft ma last appt, i met up wif Wan @ Lot 1.Passed him a tee i bought 4 him mths back in Melbourne & he treat me to ma fav of course Macdonald Strawberi shake.
We tok & he asked me whether im still hopin for Adi presence.

I sat der quietly w/o answering him back.I picked ma hp,paused for a while,picked up ma courage & msg him.
"Hi Adi,hw r u..Da lama tk dgr khabar"? Bt i noe he will definately wun rtn ma msg cos he tot i m nw wif Adib as per ma sis email to me recently.Let him tink wat he wana bt me.Bt deep dwn ma heart,i missed him so much & alot bt his words in e car aft Shikin's chalet ring bells in ma ears & wat he told ma sis in his email took me aback.I noe its all over bet us & i noe im nt e one for him
Its juz a matter of tyme of me to forgo him & e past.I dun noe hw long will it takes me.Bt i believed god is fair & wun make me suffered dat long enuf.

All i noe is dat im straight,i dun slp & flirt ard & neither do im yet ready to open up ma heart to other ppl.
I admit i date alot of guyz bt dat does nt mean i dun noe hw to take care of myself.Till nw Adi is e last person who touched me & im proud to say dat.
I gt no tyme to entertain all dis nonsense & even im no longer a virgin,im nt a woman who can b easy b taken advantages of by those guyz.Dats me,ma prinsip in lyfe.
So far all e guyz i dated has respected me alot cos dey noe i respect myself & my body.I wun abused myself becos of lust.

He asked me hw bet me & Lan been goin on.I told him cam biasa jgk.I told Wan dat we treat each other juz lyke normal fren nt more den dat.

As for nw,im yet to let go of e past & recovered ma wounds deep inside.If ma jodoh da sampai,it will cums otherwise i will juz let it b.I wana to save up as much as possible n if e rite man cums to ma lyfe at e rite tyme aft nx 2yrs(wich is ma target to hv enuf savings),im oredi well prepared w/o any worries wif no savings.
I noe money is not everytink & cld nt buy ma happiness bt money is e roots of happiness..M i rite??

We sat & chat till 9pm & aft wich i went hm straight.By dat tyme im oredi too shag & bump into ma bed & slp till 12pm 2dae.

Bsk da Mon...Tyme travel so so soon.Aft dis i gona watch ma dvd which i pinjam fr Linda yest & slp till bsk pagi.Another hectic week for me again.