/free me
A gal known as Marni who neva give up on tings & always insist to hv her own ways.Dats SIMPLY ME!!!

/them

nInY
Sharanikhamis
STgeng
Sepet

/secrets


x

skin by heroine
1.11.05
Tks Adib...........

Dis past few days i m busy doin kuih for dis raya n also cleaning up ma bedrm.
I feel so hapi & e sense of satisfaction is der seeing ma bedrm finally clean spick n span hehehe..no more clothes hanging ard every where!!!

Yest went out wif adib,fayah n bf plus few of other adib's frenz to halloween nite
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Really njoy myself there though its been a long tyme i had so much fun hanging ard wif ma frenz..Adib drank alot yest n while trying to catch a cab home,he vomitted quite alot.Ape kan tidak he din even ate anything before drinking!! bt hey i salute him coz he still maintain aft 3 glasses of tequila shots,2 jugs of vodka lime & 3/4 jugs of burbon coke!! power adib..i tink i cant hold myself dat well if i drink lyke how he did!!! the best part is, he can still sent me home aft dat whereas i m sober!!

Tks Adib for e company.Hes been such a nice fren cum buddy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wat i lyke abt ma dear Adib is, he always trying to make tyme for me regardless how tired he is!! I really treasure our frenship n we promised not to lost contact even though both of us were in a relationship in e ftr!!

Though hes much younger den me,he is matured in everything.His behaviour,attiude etc.
I promised to help him & will try my very best to get over his x-gf of 4yrs relationship who dumped him over another guy ,bring back the old adib i noe & most important of all to help him regain back his confidence level & move on wif his life.

I noe deep dwn his heart he is trying his best to forget his x-gf bt as wat i told him before,its not easy.I've been thru wats he is goin thru rite now.All dis a matter of tyme.Looks lyke both of us keep in touch back is really a gud timing.
Both of us r curing our hearts fr e wounds to those who break our hearts!!

Time will cure everything if u really wanna help urslf
If he is meant to b wif her, i assured him dat tita(his x-gf name) will cum back to him.Patience really plays an important part in dis.

I moved to tears wen he told me wat he do to Tita wen she asked for brekup & trying his best to save his relationship wif her bt notink move Tita out of it.
I wld neva find a man lyke him who wld do dat for me & Tita is one of e luckiest gal.
I hope Tita will cum to her senses soon n cum back to Adib again.Insyallah...I will always b his buddy no matter wat happens in e ftr nor he choose to b wif Tita again.He hv ma suppt no matter wat decision he made..Adib tks for e hug.I feel so much better,feeling so warm in his arms n secured being hug by sumone who makes me feel dat i m not alone goin thru dis agony