/free me
A gal known as Marni who neva give up on tings & always insist to hv her own ways.Dats SIMPLY ME!!!

/them

nInY
Sharanikhamis
STgeng
Sepet

/secrets


x

skin by heroine
14.11.05
aM i seLFiSh???

Wow its oredi monday n tks god i no longer hv this monday blues mood cos i m OFF on dat particular dae ahakz..

went out wif Kin,Nina,Ana n Sha(pic in yr 2004 ?? hahahaha)for raya collection wks ago before moving off to start ma new career.
(nk duit beb cos aku idup susa pat sini bt ended duit yg terklr)
bt its okie berzakat pd budak2

Have a alot of fun bt at e last min Nina do hv sum misunderstanding wif me all bcos of ma stupid foul mouth.I dun meant anything or indirectly kenakan dier.Its juz a casual remarks bt Nina took it as a negative response fr me..Bt later at nitez she called me up n we hv a gud conversation.I told her dat i neva hv the intention to hurt ma own gud fren feelings n i apologised to her if ma sentence earlier at ana's hse is too harsh bt seriusly i dun mean anyting.Me n ma stupid foul mouth again!!

I told Nina dat she shld noe me well enuf dat i m not e type who will hurt people's feelings n of course she noes me dat well too..We've been frenz for more den 14yrs n i hope our frenship will not ruined over dis.I m sorie if i did wrong.

She too apologised to me saying dat she mistook ma remarks earlier n we cleared it clean dat yest nite itself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ma dear adib told me dat he has move on wif his life n beginning to stand on his own feet again.Dats reali a piece of gud news for me.I juz wanna to c him hapi n 4go his past.Tita is nt worthy of him n i believed sumwhere out der is much2 better den her.Juz a matter of tyme.Now hes much stronger n i m glad to noe dat.
Adib thumbs up n dun give up halfway!!!

I enjoy being wif his company n i grow very close to him aft his failed relationship.
The closeness bet us is lyke isi n kuku till ma frenz r also confused bt ma relationship wif him..Mayb we r the sembarang type n the chemistry bet us is juz there.

Adib n his frenz presence perks up ma lyfe though i m e oldest among dem.Sux!!
I hate ma age bt i m still young at heart

Bt Rizzal(bawangku),hes sumone who is alwayz der for me n today he tell me off saying dat i neva appreciate n value him.I gt no choice bt to tell him e truth dat no matter how hard i try to give myself a chance to luv him, i simply cannot do dat.The feelings is not there n i noe i hurt him alot wif ma words today.

I do not wana him to get hurt further n keep him hanging restless.
Luv is unfair sumtimes..
I like being wif him n i like his character.Alwayz givin in to me bt entahlah i neva feel the sparks bet us.I noe i m being unfair to him n i dun noe wat to say to him cos he has put too much hope on me.

I myself very confused n uncertain of ma feelings.One part of me says its ma lost if i let him go n i really treasure our frenship 2gether bt the other part of myself says i m simply not ready to have another relationship n commitment based on dis "kesian" feelings.

I m so lost n i dun wana hurt people feelings.Hes been wooing me for almost a year bt yet i dun feel anything special or sparkles out of it.I try to tell him dat i need more time to ask n search ma heart bt he told me dat his patience has been exhausted.

Ma family n frenz has been givin me advice on this bt i wana follow ma heart.
Dey keep telling me i hv to stop ma nonsense as i m nt getting any younger.

I envy Kin n Ana cos dey finally find their soul mate n i was scolded by them for being too choosy bt den again i juz follow e flow n follow ma heart

If Rizzal,aditz,remi,iki or sumbody new is meant for me, the time will cum n dat is wen i cld decide wen ma heart says "hes the one"